Find a copy in the library
Add to Basket. Also by Sportiche Dominique Sportiche. An Introduction to Syntactic Analysis Shop Home Books eBooks. These cookies help us understand user behavior within our services.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
- Syntactic Structures - Wikipedia?
- Pegasus In Space (The Talent Series Book 3).
- Téléchargement de livres en ligne An Introduction to Syntactic Analysis and Theory 1405100176 DJVU?
Subjects Language Arts Nonfiction. Language Arts Nonfiction.
- Braunwalds Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine?
- Urgus the Scribe.
- An Introduction to Syntax.
- THE JEWISH HIGH SCHOOL: A complete management guide (ThePrincipalPress books on school management Book 1).
- Psychopathology of Everday Life;
More about Dominique Sportiche. Comprehensive and authoritative, thisintroduction to syntactic theory takes the mystery out of one of the most crucial aspects of the workings of language - the principles and processes behind the structure of sentences. Additional resources are available online at www. Table of contents Acknowledgments xv 1 Introduction 1 1.
Review quote All in all, therefore, this book should be recommended to students looking for a clear introduction to generative syntax, as well as to anyone interested in language structure. The exercises can also make it a good handbook to use as a complement to a course on syntax.
The Structure of Scientific Theories (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Cercles, 1 June show more. About Hilda J. Her theoretical interests include theoretical syntax and morphology and comparative syntax.
She has published on a wide range of topics covering many diverse languages. Her work is often based on original fieldwork.
His specialty is in computational models of human syntactic analysis and learning, and he has published on a wide range of topics in mathematical and computational linguistics.